Eco ICID is a Twin Wall Insulated System Chimney designed specifically for use on open or closed stoves with continuous operating temperatures of up to 450°C.
The system is designed so that the outer case is load bearing and the inner liner is free to expand independently,therefore thermal expansion is accommodated within each and every joint of the system.
Available in two versions with a choice of either a bright annealed or a matt black painted stainless steel outer case, Eco ICID is available in the following range of diameters:- 125, 150, 180 and 200mm.
- Twist-lock bayonet jointing system. Secured by locking band.
- Advanced corrosion resistant design and construction uses laser welded 316L stainless steel inner liner and stainless steel case.
- The 25mm of high density rockwool insulation maintains flue gas temperature, maximising efficiency, improving flue draught on start up and minimising condensation.
- Low external case temperature.
- The inner liner is free to expand through the female collar, allowing for maximum thermal expansion even during a soot fire.
- The inner liner has an inward bead at the female end which acts as a capillary break preventing moisture being drawn through the joint.
|Technical||wood, solid fuel|
|Firing Temperature||450°C (short firing temp 550°C)|
|Outer Case||stainless steel (0.5mm thickness)|
|Seam||laser or inert gas welded|
|Liner||316L (0.5mm thickness)|
|Lining||high performance mineral liner|
|Additional Finishes||painted matt black|