DM Double Module Chimney System
When the ease of construction and maximum insulation matter then the Double Module System comes into its own. This chimney system is designed to be quick and easy to install.
The lightweight blocks are easy to handle. The outer and inner blocks are laid at the same time but with staggered joints for safety and stability. The double layer of pumice separated by an air gap maximises the chimney insulation.
The Pumice chimney systems are suitable for wood logs, solid fuel, oil and gas (not suitable for condensing appliances).
- Zero distance to combustibles on straight rendered chimneys (when using top ring terminal)
- Quick and easy to assemble
- Lightweight materials, easy to handle
- Highly insulating pumice for better draw and minimum heat loss
- Staggered joints for maximum safety and stability
- Air gaps between outer casing and flue prevents surface staining
- Good resistance to temperature variations gives the maximum performance for your appliance.
- CE Certified to EN1858 with the designation T450, NI, D, 3, G (00).